Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Don't Regret But Never Forget.

Exactly what the title says.
Live with no regrets. Shit happens.
I'm so sick of melodramatics. High school conflicts are so insignificant in the scale of life it isn't worth a bit of my time to think or stress over them. I think that's why a lot of them seem to revolve around me.. because I just couldn't care less. Maybe I'm just a conflicting, incompatible person. Maybe I'm crazy.
I don't think so obviously, but maybe I am. I'm not just always going to point fingers and blame everyone else.
What's never made sense to me though were rumours. I can't fathom how someone could just initiate the circulation of a story, knowingly trying to "ruin someone else's life".  No one is going to ruin my life by starting a rumour that I cheated on someone, or that my goals for the summer consist of acquiring a certain sum of "notches". I'm so beyond caring about any of it that I find it humorous, which really is a downfall because my "I don't give a shit, life sucks then you die" attitude makes people either believe whatever is said more, or makes them angry because they cannot rile me up, so they trash talk more.
Never in my life have I sat at home and pondered about what I could say about someone in order to cause them heartache. Like I've said in previous posts, seeing happy makes me happy. I don't wish heartache, misfortune or unfavourable conditions upon anyone. It doesn't make sense to me.
Hatred is a weird thing.
When something happens though, I'm all for just ignoring it these days. Once something has happened, it's over. There's nothing you can do about it, as it's in the past, and the only thing you can control is yourself once it has. There's no point in worrying about anything that has happened, in my eyes.
However, I don't think that you should forget anything that has happened either. History can and will repeat itself and everyone should learn from everyone's mistakes.
Best wishes in your life endeavours, world.

highschool.

1 comment:

  1. i dont know what's going on with your life.. but, you have a pretty good attitude. Keep the positive vibes high!

    ReplyDelete